Third Grade Geography: Geography 300 – Introducing Biomes; Revisisting Landforms; and Mainly – United States Geography
Old Style PDF but with lots of Games and Videos – Full year Course – Excellent
* To review and keep current previous geography courses.
* To learn basic landforms and features, including biomes.
* To learn more about maps.
* To finish the States Notebook.
* To learn more about the geography of the United States.
* Internet access
* National Geographic Encyclopedia of the United States – New $24.95; less used.
* Also tracing paper, Colored Pencils, and States Notebook supplies
1 – Review
2 – Basic landforms and features and finishing the States Notebook with
3 – United States Encyclopedia
4 – America’s Landscape Videos
Special Features of this course:
1 – GeoDiode Channel – Secrets of World Climate – 14 Video Playlist
2 – US Geography Basics – Video and Questionnaire Fill-in.
3 – Tour of selected National Parks.