Math 9: Consumer & Small Business Math
VIDEO & PDF
Availability Not Yet Scheduled
Students must have taken through Algebra I to take this course.
• Consumer Math & Business Math, contents
◦ Being a Wise and Faithful Steward
◦ Being One in Financial Matters
◦ Tithes and Offerings
◦ Creating a Budget (2)
◦ Sticking to a Budget
◦ The Plague of Debt
◦ Financial Crises
◦ Investing and Investments (2)
◦ Giving and Blessing Others
◦ Buying a Car
◦ The Small Business…
– Access to online copies of the Church Self-Reliance Guides for Personal Finances and Starting and Growing a Small Business.
– Composition Books to record Mathematical calculations and Consumer and Business math concepts.