Math 8: Trigonometry
VIDEO & PDF
Availability not yet scheduled
The student should master the concepts in all previous math classes before attempting Trigonometry.
◦ Trigonometric Functions
◦ Trigonometry of Triangles
◦ Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
◦ Trigonometric Identities
◦ Polar Coordinates and Complex Numbers
◦ Inverse Functions and Equations
◦ The Expressions M sin Bt + N cos Bt
◦ Uniform Circular Motion
◦ Simple Harmonic Motion
– Composition Books for pencil math and recording of mathematical rules, facts. concepts, etc.
– Calculator, if desired Ti-30XS or a scientific calculator.