Language Arts 8: Survey of Virtuous American Literature
PDF & VIDEO – Not Yet Available
Students must pass the Basic Conventions of English Competency Exam before taking this course.
It will be located at Language Arts 5.0 beginning late September within the PDF & Video Access.
Survey of Virtuous American Literature, contents:
• Review of Previous – Working on a summary exam to make sure items have been mastered
• Work on not-yet-mastered concepts, rules, etc.
• Study of American Literature through the Book of Virtues and selected American novels
• Writing of Poetry
• Writing of Reports
• Journalistic Writing
• Writing of Short Stories
– The Book of Virtues by William Bennett
– Library Card to Access American Novels