Language Arts 4: Wrapping-up Conventions of English
Availability – Late September, 2021 Video & PDF.
Before having your student attempt this course, make sure he has had all the prerequisites.
Consult the Course Syllabus for the Review Content.
Contained in this course:
• Review of Previous Work.
• Continued reading of Children’s Classics – no witchcraft, magic, etc. allowed.
• Continued study of the elements of a story or novel.
• Mastery of Less Frequent Punctuation Marks and Rules.
• Research, writing and delivery for a variety of speech types of 1 to 5 minute duration.
• Introduction to Journalistic writing.
Reading: John A. Widstoe Reading Club