Language Arts 0 – Preschool
The Language Arts at the Preschool level is included in the Preschool download.
The material is parent driven and delivered.
The course consists of
– Learning and writing the Alphabet letters
– Phonics is NOT taught as yet as children of this age do not pick-up phonics as easily as when a bit more mature.
– Learning the 50 Most Common Words
– Which account for nearly 40% of the words on an average written page.
– Listening to literary selections from The Friend and other literature chosen by the parent and child.
– Giving emphasis to learning rhyming in poetry.