Language Arts 00 – K4 Level 1B
Now available. PDF ONLY. Help with phonics pronunciation may be accessed through videos in Units I & II of Language Arts 1.
This is basically a parent driven and delivered course.
It contains much the same material as Language Arts 1, but does not progress as far as that course.
– How mankind came to learn to read and write
– The Godly purposes for reading and writing
– Alphabet phonics with the sound and word grids
– Advanced phonics with digraphs and diphthongs
– Reading is encouraged.
– Definition of a sentence.
– 300 Most Common words – accounting for 60% of words on a written page.
– 60 or so Most Common Latter-Day Saint Vocabulary words.