LA 3 – Third Year Language Arts Study – In Process
Prerequisite: Passage of LA 2 Final Assessment.
Review of Phonics; Capitalization and Punctuation Rules, Spelling, and Composition Learned thus far.
* Spelling Rules
* Grammar Rules – Prepositions, Pronouns, and Conjunctions
* Punctuation – Ellipsis, Semicolon, Colon, Hyphen, Dash
* Vocabulary Study – 100 Greek & Latin Roots, Their Meanings and Usage
* Composition – Reports; Stories, Journalistic Writing
* Speeches – Four Kinds, One a Quarter
Literature – Reading List plus reading emphasis on the Doctrine & Covenants and the Language Usage therein.