History 5: World & US Studies with Emphasis on the Role of Religions in History
Available Fall, 2020 – First High School level course
- World History first semester.
- Review of previous course content – principles, timeline, geography, family & culture, famous persons
- Emphasis on religions and the role of religions in world history.
- Study of World Religions.
- US History second semester;
- Review of previous content: principles timeline, geography, family & culture, famous persons.
- Review of the Declaration and Structure of the US Constitution
- Role of religion in the settlement of America, the Founding, and since.
- Special emphasis of he role of religion in the formation of the US government.
- Required Resource: The Founders’ Bible, Available from www.Wallbuilders.com for $70.00-$80.00