History 2 – World & US History Overview, Timeline & Geography
Available by September 1, 2020. – PDF and some video – 144 Lessons
This course, as all History courses, is divided into two Parts: 18 weeks of World Studies and 18 weeks of United States Studies.
- Outlines World History from the Grand Council to the Millennium.
- Includes memorization of events and dates or approximate dates
- Establishes a foundation for further study.
- Sets a framework for the history curriculum through construction of a timeline.
- Covers basic geography
United States Studies:
- Reviews the Promise or judgment upon the land.
- Establishes basic criteria for historical study.
- Outlines the history of the land of the US from the Creation to the Millennium
- Emphasize Miracle of the Founding Era and the role of the United States in the Restoration.
- Emphasizes the physical geography of the land.
- Reviews the principles of Liberty and the necessity of a righteous society.