Science 8A – Health & Fitness 3 – Healthy Eating: Plant-Powered Families – Vegan Cuisine – Now Available
Videos, PDF and Text – Fun for the Secondary Student. A Good Sequel to Forest Feast in the Family Arts Category. 36 Weeks 45 Lessons
* To learn about vegetables and sample several varieties.
* To learn about good food in the whole food, plant-based, oil-free lifestyle.
* To understand that this way of eating supports and helps us in living the positives of the Word of Wisdom.
* To learn to cook some delicious dishes.
* To find-out more of what is liked and not liked.
* 5 Weekly Lessons on Veggies
* 12 Introductory Lessons
— Learn why the Whole Foods – Plant-Based Way of Eating in so Healthy
— Learn a few Tricks and more about certain foods.
— Plan your first meal – a Family Picnic!
* 20 Once-a-Week Lessons”
— 7 Breakfasts
— 7 Lunches
— 7 Dinners
— 5 Sweet Treats & Desserts
– – – 1 Kid’s Party – One Prep Week; One Party Week
Required Text: Plant-Powered Families by Dreena Burton, $16.10, paperback, new, or as low as $1.27 used at amazon.