Geography 400 OR – Introduction to the World
Upper Elementary course. Lessons spread out over 36 weeks.
- To familiarize the student with the landforms on the various continents as well as the countries inhabiting them.
Materials: (From past courses –
- National Geographic Kids Beginner’s World Atlas
- The Complete Book of Maps and Geography (Grades 3-6)
- National Geographic Kids World Atlas Fourth Edition
- Tracing and map-making paper, colored pencils, viewbinder, notebook paper, & fifteen sheet protectors for World Geography Binder.
- Internet Access
Maps & Mapping:
- Upping our knowledge of world maps via The Complete Book of Maps and Geography Grades 3-6
- Re-creation of Physical and Political Maps ala the