Geography 300 OR – More on Landforms, the States Notebook, and America’s Natural Landscape
36 week course for mid-elementary students.
- To review and keep current facts from the previous geography courses.
- To learn basic landforms and features.
- To learn more about maps.
- To finish the States Notebook.
- To learn more about the geography of the United States.
- Internet Access
- National Geographic Encyclopedia of the United States – Available from amazon new or used.
- Tracing paper, colored pencils, States Notebook supplies.
- Review of maps, states and capitals via games.
- Videos on landforms.
- Make maps of each US region.
- Use games to learn US bodies of water – rivers, lakes, etc.
- Watch videos on each sate and or region.
- Review book contents on each state and add the new information to the States Notebook.
- Last six weeks: Take a video tour of the national parks.