Geography 201 OR Adjunct: Learning the Geography of the United States (Mini-Version)
This mini-course is for the elementary student in the mid to upper range who needs a good introductory understanding of geography and of the United States.
- Learn the definition of Geography
- Find out what resources geographers use to study geography.
- Learn why US Geography is so interesting.
- Learn the locations, and size of the regions of the US.
- Learn about US the population.
- Learn about major US land areas.
- Learn about US Biomes.
- Learn about land use in the US.
- Learn about the eight ways a geographer studies an area.
- Pass the final quiz.
- Seven lessons; 7 days – or longer if you wish to master aspects a bit more or shorten what is covered each day. 25 minute video.
- Learn aboaut US climate.