Dance 9 – Social Dancing 1 – Online
Dance 9: Social Dancing I
Social Dance includes the Fox Trot, Waltz, Merengue, Four and Six Count Swing,
the Polka, and the Cha-Cha.
The format is slightly different that the other dance courses as it uses both a manual and a DVD for instruction.
• To learn the preliminaries to Dance Instruction
• To learn and practice to ease of performance each of the seven dances presented.
• Social Dance: Steps to Success, by Judy Patterson Wright. Includes a CD/DVD with instructional information and moves on the DVD side and music tracks for use while dancing on the CD side. $17.48 at amazon.
• DVD/CD player(s)
• Partner to help you learn the dances.
• Space to dance.
• A series of progressive lessons and exercises leading to proficiency in the seven social dances presented.
• Self-paced. Weekly Rs are NOT inserted to allow for the Self-pacing.
• 180 Lessons total. If able, maybe finished sooner than 180 lessons or 180 days.