Dance 8: Line Dancing 2
A continuation of Line Dancing 1. Great exercise and great fun for singles or groups!
• To review the nine Line Dancing Steps taught in Part 1.
• To review the ten Line Dances taught in Part One.
• To be able to complete the Low Impact Aerobic portion at the end of Volume I in which the ten Line Dances taught in Level 7 danced in quick succession, making for a terrific workout.
• To learn the ten line dances offered in Volume 2
• To be able to complete the Low Impact aerobic portion at the end of Volume 2 in which the ten Line Dances taught in Level 8 are danced in quick succession.
• Line Dance Lessons on DVD from www.UtahCountryDance.com or amazon. $22.99
• DVD player
• Dance area
• Family or friends who also want to learn (You CAN do this on your own, it is just more fun doing it with other.)
• Daily lessons – four days a week – 36 weeks
• Short, repetitive sessions.