Dance 8 – Line Dancing 2 – Online
Dance 8: Line Dancing 2
The high school dance curriculum moves in two directions. One is social dance; the other is country dance. Yes, Country Dancing IS social dancing, – it’s just not the waltz, fox trot, cha cha and samba! The first two years are dedicated to Country Dancing – Line Dancing in particular. Then, we move into Social Dance where students also learn two version of the Swing Dance. Finally, we offer the Two Step.
• To review the nine Line Dancing Steps taught in Part 1.
• To review the ten Line Dances taught in Part One.
• To be able to complete the Low Impact Aerobic portion at the end of Volume I in which the ten Line Dances taught in Level 1480 are danced in quick succession, making for a terrific workout.
• To learn the ten line dances offered in Volume 2
• To be able to complete the Low Impact aerobic portion at the end of Volume 2 in which the ten Line Dances taught in Level 1580 are danced in quick succession.
• Line Dance Lessons on DVD from www.UtahCountryDance.com or amazon. $22.99
• DVD player
• Dance area
• Family or friends who also want to learn (You CAN do this on your own, it is just more fun doing it with other.)
• Daily lessons – four days a week – 36 weeks
• Short, repetitive sessions.