Dance 10 A: Social Dancing 2
PREREQUISITE: SOCIAL DANCING I
Social Dance I included the Fox Trot, Waltz, Merengue, Four and Six Count Swing, the Polka, and the Cha-Cha and is preliminary and fundamental to the last three dances: the Rumba, the Tango and the Salsa/mambo.
This course uses the same format as Social Dancing 9 as it uses both a manual and a DVD for instruction.
• To review the preliminaries to Dance Instruction
• To review the seven dances learned in Social Dance 9.
• To learn and practice to ease of performance each of the three dances presented.
• Social Dance: Steps to Success, by Judy Patterson Wright. Includes a CD/DVD with instructional information and moves on the DVD side and music tracks for use while dancing on the CD side. $17.48 at amazon.
• DVD/CD player(s)
• Partner to help you learn the dances.
• Space to dance.
• A series of progressive lessons and exercises leading to proficiency in the ten social dances presented.
• Self-paced. Weekly Rs are NOT inserted to allow for the Self-pacing.
• 180 Lessons total. You may be able to finish sooner than 180 lessons or 180 days depending upon your ability to remember and do the 6 dances presented in Social Dancing 1.