BOM 9 – Topical Studies with the Book of Mormon
PDF Only. For age 11 & up. A very worthwhile study.
- The course has two parts.
- Part One uses the Topical Guide and the Tripe Combination Index for a study of the members of the Godhead as given in the Book of Mormon.
- The student selects two verses pertaining to each member of the Godhead to commit to memory.
- The student journals his study of the Godhead, his feelings, and insights.
- The ‘Final” for Part One consists of the student reviewing his journal entries and writing how his study of the Godhead has changed him.
- In Part Two, the student selects topics to explore that are of special interest to him and studies these using the Topical Guide and the Index.
- He selects six additional scripture verses on the topics he studies to commit to memory.
- The Student also journals his feeling, insights, etc. on the topics he chooses in his course journal.
- The Final for Part Two consists of writing an essay in his journal about what has been learned and how it has changed him.