B, D&C, PofGP 4: The Old Testament, Part 1
Transition Level between Elementary and High School Proper.
- Covers Books of Abraham and Moses in the Pearl of Great Price
- Covers the Books of Moses: Genesis through Deuteronomy, in the Old Testament.
- Learn the overall story and message of this portion of the Old Testament and Pearl of Great Price.
- Learn about the individual books and selected persons.
- Highlight passages of personal interest.
- Journal impressions, insights, feelings and likenings.
- Remember the 10 Commandments.
- Memorize 8 additional scripture verses of passages of the student’s choice.
- To increase vocabulary and reading fluency.
- Memorize the books of the Old Testament in order.
- Write a summary, class-end essay giving a synopsis of the content of your reading and your insights, etc. from your reading.
- Markable copy of The Pearl of Great Price and the Bible
- Scripture highlighter that does not bleed through to the back of the page. (Colored pencils are good for this use.)
- Index cards for vocabulary words, memory verses, and important facts.
- Journal for impressions, insights, etc.