Art 20 – Artists and Their Techniques II
Now Available – PDF and Book – Ages 8 & up
- This course uses the Art text: Art Lab for Kids, available from amazon new for $12.39; used $4.51 & up.
- The first unit of the book is for the parent or older student.
- Units Two through Six contain the 52 Art Labs.
- These labs are suspended periodically throughout the course to allow for quarterly craft projects and four weeks for special holiday art for: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentines, and Easter.
- For the student to experience 52 different art forms, techniques and media.
- For the student to learn about the artists and their works.
- For the student to learn four new crafts.
- To enjoy the art experience.
- Course book as above and this syllabus.
- Three-ring viewbinder with sheet protectors for Art Notebook explained below.
- 3” x 5” colored and white cards as per the Beehive Brain Box Learning System.
- Art Supplies as listed in the various labs, crafts and holiday projects.
HINT: LOOK AHEAD to see what is coming-up and what you will need. Look ahead at least four labs just in case you have to order some of the supplies.