Art 4: Exploring and Imitating Great Art, Part 2
Available SOON – PDF and Book – Ages 8 & Up – A Super Course
- Covers from the Breugel through Gauguin
- Uses the middle part of A Child’s Introduction to Art, available from amazon new for $15.70 new; $10.53 & up used.
- It provides study of both artists and their techniques, as well as an introduction to Art History.
- 36 Art and Art Lab lessons.
- For the student to experience different art forms, techniques and media.
- For the student to learn about art history, and artists and their works.
- For the student to learn four new crafts.
- To enjoy the art experience.
- Course book as above and this syllabus.
- Three-ring viewbinder with sheet protectors for Art Notebook explained below.
- 3” x 5” colored and white cards as per the Beehive Brain Box Learning System or a Knowledge Journal.
- Art Supplies as listed in the various labs and projects.
HINT: LOOK AHEAD to see what is coming-up and what you will need. Look ahead at least four labs just in case you have to order some of the supplies.