Art 3 – Exploring and Imitating Great Art, Pt 1 – Now Online
ART 3 – Exploring & Imitating Great Art, Part 1 – PDF & Text – Ages: Mid Elementary & Up
• This course uses the Art text: A Child’s Introduction to Art: The World’s Greatest
Paintings and Sculptures, by Heather Alexander, available at amazon for $15.69.
It is a good investment as it not only has great art in it, but also is used over three
years of Art classes.
• It follows in the same format as other courses, studying artists and their works.
• There are 39 lessons covering Art Appreciation and Art Labs.
• There are four reviews.
• To learn about great artists and their techniques.
• To practice selected techniques.
• To enjoy the art experience.
• Course book as above and this syllabus.
• Three-ring viewbinder with sheet protectors for Art Notebook explained below.
• 3” x 5” colored and white cards as per the Beehive Brain Box Learning System.
• OR a Composition Book for the Knowledge in which to record the Knowledge Keys.
• Art Supplies as listed in the various labs.
HINT: LOOK AHEAD to see what is coming-up and what you will need. Look
ahead at least four labs just in case you have to order some of the supplies.